They’ve seen the whole of Time and Space…and some tumblr tags.
The Jack one is still my favourite.
(Source: formerlyflapperorslapper, via nothing-rhymes-with-grantaire)
Main characters of TV shows
- The Doctor: An immortal five-year-old alien who commits genocide regularly.
- Sam and Dean Winchester: Mass murderers.
- Jack Harkness: A really handsome guy who sleeps with everything and turns into a head in a jar.
- Aang: A twelve-year-old kid who can save the world but ran away from home at the thought of moving.
- Harry Potter: A kid who seriously thought he got a scar in the perfect shape of a lightning bolt from a car crash.
- Katniss Everdeen: The daughter of Natasha Romanova and Clint Barton.
- Merlin: Gay magician.
- Sherlock: Gay detective.
SuperWhoAvengeTorchLock | Earth’s Mightiest Hero’s
I FUCKING NEED THIS!
OMG I NEED THIS MORE THAN I NEED AIR LSAUDFHLAWJEBFLAUWYGFLAUYWHELIAUHWRLFIZWUEH
OH GOD SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS REAL.
Let’s just take a moment to enjoy the fact that John Barrowman considers this news.
Another favorite person.
(Source: usapotterfan, via crowlei)
Dear Wholock fandom!
Do you remember these lovely mugs?
Yeah, THESE mugs
So, at the weekend I’ve got my christmas present from my sister which was a Martin mug! Yay!
And today I was watching my gif collection when a Wild Barrowman appeared:
And I was all like:
these are all quite old
God im melting for amy pond
I call it Woodlock
This is how it would then go down:
“Captain Jack Harkness. You are?”
“Amy. Amy Pond.”
“Well, hello, Amy Pond.”
Rory just comes in “Hello. Rory. Husband.”
“Yes. Husband. Is that a problem?”
Jack eyes Rory up and down “Not at all.”
(Source: lockelamoras, via naruhodos)
JAWN IS DISTRESSED. LOLOLOL.
It just had to be done…